Corona Virus Update
Although the legal requirements around mask wearing and COVID-19 safety have eased considerably, we continue to operate our courses in a COVID-19 safe manner.
If we are teaching a course at your premises then we will follow your protocols around mask wearing and distancing and continue to minimise the amount of contact between candidates. However, when an exercise has to be performed in contact with another candidate then we will require masks and gloves (which we supply) to be worn. If attending one of our open courses then we do require masks to be worn unless there is a valid, medical exemption in place in which event we will need proof of a negative lateral flow test taken within the preceding 24 hours.
We continue to:
- Maintain appropriate spacing between candidates on all our courses
- Check temperatures upon arrival
- Minimise the use of any shared equipment
- Minimise person-to-person contact and where this has to take place gloves will be provided
- If a candidate doesn’t want to practice rescue breaths on a mannikin then they don’t have to
- Anti-bacterial hand wash will be freely available
- Full contact tracing is in place
The First Aid Team is dedicated to providing first-class, fully certified First Aid & CPC training to companies and individuals nationwide both on and off your premises. Additionally, we run regular open courses in Hastings, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells, and can travel throughout the country to meet the requirements of organisations, groups and businesses.
All our regulated qualifications meet the requirements of the Health & Safety Executive and Ofqual, so please take a look at our website, or contact us for further information.
We are The First Aid Team, and we teach people to save lives.